Monday, September 8, 2008

On Your Mark Get Set Go!!

  After reading every post on this blog  and laughing so hard! I was trying to figure out an Austin-ism that I could write about. I finally came up with one so I hope you enjoy.
Me and Austin were walking home one day. I have no idea where we were coming from but we were right in front of the house and he says...
Austin: "Amy I have three words for you!"
Amy: "What?"
Austin:"On your mark, get set, go!!"
As he starts booking it to the door I just stood there watching him, laughing. He walked back to me when he noticed I wasn't trying to beat him and said, "Why are you laughing?" Still laughing I said Austin, On your mark get set go isn't three words its six words! Ha ha I think he still might have been a little confused! It was great!!

2 comments:

bwinn said...

Amy this is fantastic! Nice job remembering that one.. Post some more!

Tanner Winnie said...

Love it!