Sunday, September 7, 2008

Google Searches

So we borrowed Amy and Austin's Computer for the day so we could upload some pictures... While we had it I decided that I would take a look at the previous Google searches that have been made. It was pretty easy to pick out which one's were Austin's... I can't be sure that ALL of them are Austin's (Some could be Amy's or Linda's, which is still awesome) Obviously some of them are just simple type-oh's but I still found it entertaining to get an isight to what goes on in Austin's head and what he searches for online.


What does Austin mean?
What michel phelps eats for breakfast?
animal that looks like pau gasol
anything
being teased
bird mad
bob marley backpack
cheap youth eletric scooters
cheap gocarts
cheap youth go karts
eivel bird
eivelbird
evel emu
Gasol vs. Bird
Gasol dinosaur
holding hands
innoying
lyrics to its a hard not life (Maybe Amy's?)
mad bird
money makeing ways for kids
pau gasol scary picture
pau gasol funny pictures
people teasing someone
secret code to get games on your graphing calculator
smallest dragon boy
soccer posisions
teased
tennisee titans store
teridactle
teridaple
terridapdal
tiradactil
whinnie the poog
what to do when your bored

It kinda makes me glad that no-one can see the spelling errors that I do when I search online... My search history is probably not much better!

10 comments:

Patrick Davies said...

This is just the funniest thing. I did however require that karli and ashley help me catch all the words that are spelled incorrectly, but after that, it was every funnier!!!

bwinn said...

Man I read this, this morning when I was sill half-asleep. It was kinda funny at the time. I just re-read a couple minutes ago and could not stop laughing! Great post Robby! My favorite thing is Austin searched for 'smallest dragon boy'. Almost along the same lines as 'devilmaster'.

Karli said...

hahaha! Robyn I love this post! My favorite part is...

teridactle
teridaple
terridapdal
tiradactil

So great. You should check his google history again next month and see his new searches.

Lisa said...

I think the last search was Linda's.... What to do when your bored:)

Karli said...

"money makeing ways for kids"

so awesome.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! Only two of those were mine lyrics to its a hard not life. long story. and secret code to get games on your graphing calculator! but the rest of those were so funny!!! oh my gosh!!! ha ha i love how he tried to spell things! But i do have the explanation to smallest dragon boy brandon. It was a book we read in english last year and he probably wasn't paying attention and had to look it up! my favorite part though was that he looked up what to do when he was bored!

sophie said...

oh wow this is the best. can't wait for him to do more!!

Tanner Winnie said...

I have a confession...

teridactle
teridaple
terridapdal
tiradactil

That was all me. I find them fascinating, and it's an incredibly hard word to spell.

Linda :) said...

YOU GIRLS!!!! who cares about grammer me am vary smert yu nho! dah!
BY: AUSTIN

Linda :) said...

YOU GIRLS!!!! who cares about grammer me am vary smert yu nho! dah!
BY: AUSTIN