Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Eeeew! A chip!

On our way down to St. George one time, we somehow discovered about an hour into the trip that Austin didn't wear or bring any shoes. None. I'm sure he was just in his own little world and wandered into the car, with monster trucks on his mind or something. Well we stopped in Fillmore for a bathroom break and to fill the car up with gas. Austin, wearing no shoes, has no problem walking into the gas station wearing no shoes. The dirty floor doesn't seem to bother him. Who knows what has been tracking across a gas station floor! Doesn't matter to Austin though! No problem. He walks into the bathroom, no shoes. His bare feet on the floor of a bathroom of a gas station. Doesn't phase him. When we're about to walk out of the gas station, Austin stepped on a half soggy Pringle and yelled "Eeeew! A chip!" He was completely grossed out by that.

Ha ha. One of my personal favorite Austin moments.

2 comments:

Karli said...

Yeah, this one is very high on my list of austin-isms. probably my number one. I quote it all the time.

sophie said...

no it was a dry not even broken pringle! ha even better! this is my all time favorite austin story!!!