Sunday, September 14, 2008

not so surprise party

Amy had been invited to a surprise birthday for one of her best friends Mckelle (they call her kel). My dad dropped her off and when he got home austin asked "where did amy go?." My dad told him that she went to Kel's birthday party. A while later austin gets a phone call from Mckelle asking where amy was.
He replied with... isn't she at your house?
Kel says, no....
Oh well she was going to a birthday party at some girl named kel's house.
Um ok.. talk to ya later.

Austin tells my dad about this convo and he breaks out in a laugh saying it was a surprise party for mackelle and that he probably ruined the surprise!
Austin then tried to call her back to cover up and say oh it was a girl named makayla... but she didn't answer!
oh austy we love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog makes my day everytime I read it. Craffing right now!! HILARIOUS!

Linda :) said...

Its Austin again, hahahahahahhahahahha!!!!!!